Yield: Serves 4
Level: Easy peasy
If you live in the UK, pop the ingredients you need straight into your trolley.
Buy online at your favourite supermarket...
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced into smaller fillets
- 1 chunk of fresh root ginger
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh coriander (approx 100g)
- Put all the ingredients, except the chicken, in a food processor and blend to a paste.
- Cover the chicken in the paste in a shallow oven proof dish and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a crunchy mixed salad and some brown basmati rice.
THE SOURCE — Recipe taken from in:spa
© 2018 SPA.Kitchen, All Rights Reserved.