Yield:Makes 10 balls
- 8-10 dates
- 100g coconut
- 50g Linwoods ground flaxseed with cocoa or gogi berries
- 50g omega mix nuts
- 100g ground almonds
- Heaped tbls nut butter
- Heaped tbs coconut butter
- Pop the pumpkin seeds, sesame, sunflower seeds and almonds in a blender (or add ground almond and ground flaxseeds too).
- Add in the dates (but remember to remove the seds first), the nut butter (almond, cashew etc.), coconut butter or tahini. Add a pinch of powdered ginger and the goji berries, coconut, cocoa powder.
- When they're al whizzed together, roll into balls and dust with cocao, coconut or sesame seeds. Store in fridge or freezer.
THE SOURCE — Recipe by in:spa
© 2018 SPA.Kitchen, All Rights Reserved.