- 300g pecan nuts
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- ½ tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Place the pecan nuts in a grinder or blender and process to form a fine meal.
- Place in a bowl with the other dry ingredients.
- Place the eggs, banana, oil and honey in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon into a lined loaf pan. Bake at 180°C/350°F, gas mark 4, for 40–45 minutes until firm to touch. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before turning out.
- Slice and serve warm with coconut oil or nut butter.
THE SOURCE — Recipe by in:spa
© 2019 SPA.Kitchen, All Rights Reserved.