A truly seasonal Tuscan dish, this prawn and parsley risotto combines fresh flavours with a depth of taste. If you have time try and use homemade stock.
Yield:Makes two portions
- 200g carnaroli rice
- 30g chopped onion
- 80g parsley
- 20g oil
- 30g butter
- Vegetable stock
- 4 large shelled prawns
- Mix the parsley with a little stock to form a paste and set aside.
- Sauté the onion in oil then add the rice and cook gently by adding the stock a little at a time, stirring continuously. After about 15 minutes the rice should be cooked, adjust with salt and pepper.
- Add the parsley paste and butter and mix well.
- Sauté the prawns and cut into four pieces.
- Serve the risotto garnished with the prawns & edible flower petals.
THE SOURCE — Borgo Santo Pietro (www.borgosantopietro.com)
© 2018 SPA.Kitchen, All Rights Reserved.