A quick fix that will keep you healthy and looking good. Pineapples contain nutrients and enzymes needed for a healthy body. They are particularly rich in manganese required by the body for the growth of healthy bones and tissues. Pineapples break down fats and cholesterol, turning them into amino acids and collagen that promote youthful-looking skin.
Yield:Makes One Portion
- 6-8 slices pineapple, cut into wedges
- 2 sprigs coriander, chopped
- 1 slice ginger
- 5 ice cubes
- Push pineapple and coriander in alternate batches into the juice extractor to ensure a good mix.
- Add in ginger. Give the extracted juice a good stir.
- Put ice into a metal (stainless steel is perfect) cocktail shaker.
- Pour in extracted juice.
- Do what our juice bartender does. Turn up the music and dance in time with it, shaking the shaker up and down until a thin mist forms on the outside.
- Pour and serve.