BODHIMAYA’S GRAIN FREE LASAGNE
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Courgettes
- 800g of Spinach
- 1 Spring Onion, minced
Ingredients for the Marinara
- 2 large ripe Tomatoes
- 1 cup of Sundried Tomatoes in oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 4 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh Basil
- 2 colves of Garlic
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Black Pepper
Ingredients for the Cheese Sauce
If you live in the UK, pop the ingredients you need straight into your trolley.
Buy online at your favourite supermarket...
- 1 cup of Cashews
- 2 tablespoons of Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Salt and Pepper
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- First, place the entire marinara ingredients in the food processor and process until smooth. You have the option to cook this or leave raw.
- Next, thinly slice the courgette lengthways into wide noodles.
- Place the spinach in a clean food processor and process until finely chopped.
- For the cheese sauce: add ingredients to a clean food processor, turn on and slowly add water until you have a nice creamy consistency.
- Line the lasagne dish with baking paper, layer up the courgette, marinara, cheese sauce and top with crumbed nuts.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve, or nbake at 200 degrees celsius for 30 minutes.
THE SOURCE — www.bodhimaya.com
© 2018 SPA.Kitchen, All Rights Reserved.