Ingredients for Granola
- 6 cups GF rolled Oats
- 1 ½ shredded Coconut (large flakes)
- 2 cups mixed Nuts and Seeds - Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Cashews etc
- 1 Orange rind, finely chopped
- Wet mix - 1 cup Coconut Oil
- Wet mix - ½ cup Honey
- Wet mix - 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Wet mix - 1 teaspoon Orange Blossom Water
Ingredients for Cashew Milk
- 1 cup raw Cashews
- 2 cups Water
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1-2 Dates (optional)
- For the granola: mix all the dry ingredients: oats, nuts and seeds, raisins, orange rind together in a large bowl.
- Add wet mixture and combine really well ensuring everything is coated.
- Spread onto a tray 1cm thick and back in oven checking after 20 minutes. Stir it and then check every 10 minutes after until it is all golden brown.
- For the cashew milk: Blend all ingredients in a high powered blender. Sieve if necessary.
© 2019 SPA.Kitchen, All Rights Reserved.