- ½ cup raw Cashews
- ½ cup raw Almonds
- ½ cup raw Pecans
- ½ ripe Banana
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 dash of Sea Salt for soaking Water
- Apple for garnishing
- First, soak nuts in salt water overnight, drain and rinse well.
- Blitz ingredients in batches in a blender.
- Gently heat in a pan, be careful as it easily burns.
- Finely chop an apple, and in a pan with a sprinkle of cinnamon and some water until soft, serve with the porridge.
© 2018 SPA.Kitchen, All Rights Reserved.