BODHIMAYA’S SHAVED CAULIFLOWER AND RADISH SALAD
Yield: Makes 2-3 servings
Level: Easy Peasy
If you live in the UK, pop the ingredients you need straight into your trolley.
Buy online at your favourite supermarket...
- ¼ cup fresh Lemon juice
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons of Aleppo Pepper, plus more
- 2 tablespoons of fresh Orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- 1 ½ cups Baby Rocket
- ¼ cup Goji Berries
- ½ cup of Pistachios, toasted
- ¼ cup of Parsley leaves
- 3 stalks of Celery, thinly sliced
- 1 head of Radish, thinly sliced
- ½ head of cauliflower trimmed and thinly shaved using a mandolin
- 1 or 2 Eggs to garnish
- First, whisk the lemon juice, honey, Aleppo pepper, orange juice, oil and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Transfer salad to a serving platter and garnish with more Aleppo pepper and eggs, then serve.
THE SOURCE — www.bodhimaya.com
© 2018 SPA.Kitchen, All Rights Reserved.