Yield:Makes four portions
- 600g fish (sliced)
- 60g onion (chopped)
- 100g tomato (finely chopped)
- 20g green chilli (chopped)
- 10g garlic
- 10g ginger
- 20ml mustard oil
- 2g mustard seeds
- 25g green coriander
- 2g turmeric powder
- 3g coriander powder
- 2g cumin powder
- 3g salt
- 2g garam masala powder
- Heat mustard oil in pan and let it fume to release its raw flavour.
- Mix in mustard seeds followed by onion and sauté for 3 minutes until translucent. Add in chopped ginger and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in dry spices except garam masala and green chilies.
- Mix in tomatoes and cook on a slow heat for 10 minutes.
- Mix in fish slices and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning and finish with chopped coriander leaves and garam masala.
THE SOURCE — Devigarh (www.raasdevigarh.com)
© 2018 SPA.Kitchen, All Rights Reserved.