Yield:Makes one portion
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp green chilli
- 1 bunch curry leaves
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- 2 medium size tomatoes (very finely sliced)
- 100ml coconut milk
- 25g carrots
- 25g cauliflower
- 25g French beans
- 25g green peas
- 2 medium-sized onions (sliced)
- Blanch the carrot, cauliflower and French beans.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add sliced onions, mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chilies.
- Once the onion becomes soft, add turmeric powder and coconut milk. Let it boil. Then add the vegetables, all the dry spices and salt.
- When the gravy becomes thick, add the tomatoes. Once the tomatoes are cooked, add the coconut milk and heat up. The curry is now ready to serve.
THE SOURCE — Devigarh (www.raasdevigarh.com)
© 2018 SPA.Kitchen, All Rights Reserved.