FLORBLANCA’S ROCKET AND MUSHROOM OMELETTE
Yield: 1 Serving
Ingredients for Omelette
- 3 Eggs
- 30g Mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of Red Wine
- 25g Feta Cheese
- 35g fresh Rocket
- 7g Black Olives
- ½ Lemon
Ingredients for Potatoes
- 50g Mini Potatoes
- 15g of Onion
- 15g of Sweet Pepper
Ingredients for Tomato Chimichurri
- 1 Tomato
- 10g of Onion
- 1 dash of Apple Vinegar
- 1 dash of Olive Oil
- White Pepper
- For the potatoes: place the potatoes in the oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Next, sautee the potatoes in a pan with the sweet pepper and onion.
- For the omelette: sautee the mushrooms, wine, olives and cheese.
- Then, beat the eggs with salt and pepper and pour the mix into a Teflon round pan.
- Immediately add the rocket and the sauteed mushrooms and close the omelette in half.
- For the chimichurri: dice all the ingredients and mix in a bowl.
- Place the omelette in a plate, with the potatoes on the side and top with the chimichurri.
THE SOURCE — http://florblanca.com
© 2018 SPA.Kitchen, All Rights Reserved.