Top Tip: If you don’t fancy cheese in this dish, you can easily add a few cubed pieces of spicy sausage or salami instead. If you like spice, add a small teaspoon of red pepper flakes or chilli when you are frying the vegetables.
- 6 Eggs
- 50g Feta Cheese
- 2 Red or Green Peppers
- 1 large Onion
- 4 large Tomatoes (fresh not tinned)
- Finely chop and fry the vegetables until they are soft and the juice from the tomatoes is partially reduced.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Crumble the feta cheese into the mixture.
- Add to the pan and cook stirring constantly, taking care it doesn't become dry.
- Serve immediatley garnished with a sprinkle of red pepper with a crispy baguette.